söndag 11 september 2011

collecting experiences

Long time no see, this is the person who doesn't update her blog as diligently as she wishes she did.
So. Long story short.
I've spent the last 11 weeks working my ass off at a factory nearby.
From the beginning it was just supposed to be nine weeks but I got an extension for another three and so, I'm entering my last week come monday morning.

The reason I wake up every morning and happily goes to work is not because the stuff I do there is fun.
It's because of all the awesome co-workers who makes it fun.
Everyone has their bad days of course, but being able to greet them all in the morning, and being able to smile at them and laugh with my fellow partner in crime for the summer, makes me a happy camper.

Anyhow, reading my previous entry I couldn't help but snort.
Because I wrote that I would have to work extra hard not to spend the money I earn on flight tickets to japan, among other things.
No, no flighttickets to japan, but a spanking new laptop and mobile I could afford.
And also, I'll probably put down some money on tickets to hong kong and taiwan instead since I might go there in january.

Save money. Yah, I'll save money alrighty, for my trip to asia.
Suppose buying a new camera and a tablet is out of the picture for now.
Can't complain thought, I'd much rather travel somewhere with the peeps I love and collect memories.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar