söndag 11 mars 2018

2018
 Last year I moved out from my parents place and got my own flat, but it's not until now that I finally got around to buying a sofa and a shelf for my living room. Slowly, ever so slowly my home is taking shape. I think I still have a long way to go before this space have "my colors" but at least it's not as naked anymore.


The beginning of the year started good, January was a good month to be alive. 

Winter is still keeping a firm grip on Stockholm but I still live on the hope that we will get a gorgeous April. Not to mention that I really wish for a good summer this year since the last one was absolutely horrible. To be honest it felt like we didn't have a real summer even. So this year, sun and warmth, PLEASE COME HERE.


Let's see if I can keep up with blogging for a while. I don't think I will be able to fill this space with anything fundamental but I definitely feel like it could be good for me to get back in the groove and use this media as my outlet.

We'll see.

Cheers!
Li-Ah

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar