onsdag 19 juni 2013

Because the smiles that belongs to you is what gives me wings.

"I just want to reach out and grasp your hand.
Give you a permanent place in my world, share some of my colors, my joy in life."


To be able to see all of you whenever I can, to know,
that even if we don't meet each other that often,
that what we have now is something precious,
that what we share, is something that we will be able to bring with us into the future and smile upon when remembering, even if we at some point in time forget these moments.
Living on is the proof of our past, of what we've done, what we've created..
Life itself tells us about what we are and what we can become.

The stories we tell our beloved ones, the adventures of the past,
the happy memories and the sad ones.
Because no matter what happens tomorrow, what we have now is the truth.
Tomorrow might be important but what I treasure is the moments I have today.

If being alive is what we truly care about then so be it.
The aspirations, the goals that we aim towards in order to fullfill our hearts desires is what raises our abilities to improve, to survive in a world that is constantly changing but yet as well is frozen stiff because of it's habits.
The world won't change just because one single person is trying.
But it doesn't mean that the rest of us should stop giving our best as well.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar