onsdag 26 juni 2013

Lots of thing's have changed since I started blogging.
I created my first account over at livejournal when I was 15 years old, a confused litte teenager with so many thoughts and dreams but with a way too heavy backpack full of awfully bad memories and nightmares to carry.
Thing's have changed while others have remained pretty much the same 8 years later.

If someone would ask me if I'm happy now I would say yes. I am happy. I love life more than ever, and sure, life sucks, life is hard sometimes, but being alive, that is something that I've come to truly appreciate.
Feelings and emotions are there to help us through life. It's a balance between too much and too little I suppose.
I still consider myself a child in many aspects, I'm still immature, I do stupid things, I get too proud, I get misunderstood and I mess up.
But I've realized that this isn't something that's necessary restricted to youngsters. No matter what age you are you can still mess up, intentionally or not.
It's a fact that I've gone from knowing to understanding. That's the only difference.

I don't own the world, I don't understand the world, but I try to respect it and the people in it.

I think it's safe to say that I'm more settled in myself now than I was 8 years ago.
It takes time to heal, it's nothing that I could rush through, I just simply found myself putting one foot ahead of the other and kept walking forward until it got easier to breathe.
I still have bad days, it's going up and down, but I've been told that it's normal. Of course it is.
The truth still stands. I feel more safe and true to myself for every passing year, the nightmares are still here, the bad memories still linger, but little by little the puzzle pieces are falling into place and I am happy.

Love life, Live life.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar